Dynamo Fencing Center Inc. is currently accepting applications for Saber Coach
(multiple openings) at our 11 Homer St. Newton Centre, MA 02459 location.
1. Plan, organize, and conduct group and private classes for competitive-level programs in Saber.
2. Teach the technique and strategy of saber fencing for all ages.
3. Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of athletes.
4. Repair fencing equipment during and of practice, tournament.
5. Participate in community outreach activities.
Minimum job requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education;
- has competed in national OR international saber competitions;
- USA Fencing coach membership is required.
This position involves travel within Massachusetts and Connecticut several days to a few times per year for competitions.
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org